Information Box Group
How to Join
To join our program, please have your physician complete and fax a referral form to 905-525-7629. Please note the program currently serves only participants who have sustained a spinal cord injury.
We are currently working to admit new members from our wait-list as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
- Adults (18+) with a diagnosis of a spinal cord injury
- Medical clearance to exercise (completed physician referral form)
- Participants must be able to toilet independently or be accompanied by a PSW/caregiver who will provide assistance
Initial Physiotherapy Assessment (Reimbursable by extended heath plans that cover physiotherapy):
This appointment is billed based on a 90-minute session and includes a comprehensive physiotherapy assessment and medical history screening which will be used to create your individualized exercise prescription. The cost will be reduced if the entire duration is not needed.
90-minute assessment: $180
75-minute assessment: $150
60-minute assessment: $120
Payments can be made by Visa, Mastercard or Debit.
**No shows and cancellations within 48 hours are subject to a $30 charge**
$65/month (1-month commitment)
$60/month (6-month commitment)
$55/month (12-month commitment)
Membership includes two (2) scheduled exercise sessions per week, an individualized exercise program, and volunteer assistance.
- Modalities are “training sessions using our exercise rehabilitation technology (Lokomat, ZeroG, Body Weight Support Treadmills)”
- Appointments can be scheduled with a Registered Physiotherapist or Registered Kinesiologist at the PACE Reception Desk.
Modality Package: 5 sessions for $375. Sessions can be booked for Lokomat, ZeroG, or Body Weight Support Treadmills for up to 60 mins each. This package is only available for active PACE members.
Parking: $20/month and $55 one-time fee for transponder (fully accessible lots are located in front of the Ivor Wynne Centre)
PACE Reimbursement Policy: Our standard reimbursement policy is to credit membership and parking fees when a participant has been absent from PACE for a minimum of one month. These fees are credited as an extension of the participant’s respective accounts. Alternatively, if a participant chooses to leave the program, a refund is issued for any unused services of one month or more.