May 2014 – Krista Madsen: “Shoulder & Upper Body Challenges when Wheeling”
On May 15, 2014, Professor Krista Madsen Baker (Assistant Professor, Department of Kinesiology) presented a seminar where MacWheelers exercisers and trainers learned a variety of stretching and strengthening exercises to help prevent shoulder injuries. The attached document describes the exercises presented during Professor Madsen Baker's seminar.
- February 2014 – Dr. Martin Gibala: “HIT to Get Fit”
- Home Strength-Training Guide: Paraplegia
- Home Strength-Training Guide: Tetraplegia
- January 2014 – Dr. Chelsea Pelletier: “Making the most of your workout: Practical use of the physical activity guidelines for adults with SCI”
- May 2014 – Dr. Monica Maly: “Taking a Load Off: Exercise for People with Arthritis”.
- May 2014 – Krista Madsen: “Shoulder & Upper Body Challenges when Wheeling”
- McMaster Optimal Aging Portal
- Online Course for Adults Living with MS
- September 2013 – Dr. Amy Latimer-Cheung: “Canadian Physical Activity Guidelines for Adults with MS and the MS Get Fit ToolKit”
- September 2014 – Dr. Stuart Phillips: "Exercise for Older Adults"