Getting onto McMaster University Campus:
- Travel East on Main Street West until you come to the traffic lights at Emerson St., turn left. Staying in the right lane, follow the street around in front of the university hospital. This turns into Forsyth Ave. Proceed on Forsyth until you reach Sterling St. Turn left at the stop sign onto the McMaster campus.
From the East
- Take Highway 403 to the Highway 8 Main Street West exit. At the top of the ramp, there will be a set of traffic lights, turn left and take an immediate right onto Newton Avenue. Continue on Newton Ave. to King St. Go through the lights at King St. and you will now be on Sterling St. Proceed along Sterling to the McMaster Campus.
From the West
- Take highway 403 to the Aberdeen Street exit. At the top of the ramp there will be a set of traffic lights, turn left at these onto Longwood. Continue on Longwood through the first major intersection and when you come to the second intersection (King St.) turn left. Follow King St. and go to the second traffic light and turn right. You will now be on Sterling St. Proceed along Sterling to the McMaster Campus.
Once on campus:
- Turn right at the parking kiosk and immediately make another quick right (Stearn Drive)
- Follow the road around the bend
- Park in lot C, D, E or Stadium Underground Parking.
- The Ivor Wynne Centre is the stone building in front of lot D, attached to the David Braley Athletic Centre.
Once in the Ivor Wynne Centre:
- The McMaster Physical Activity Centre of Excellence is on the same level you enter.
- From the front door, walk through the open corridor (staying to the left) and continue down a long hallway
- Just prior to the hall ending, turn right (there are graduation pictures on the wall)
- The McMaster Physical Activity Centre of Excellence is at the end of this hall (blue doors)
Ivor Wynne Centre McMaster University
1280 Main St W, Rm A204
Hamilton, ON L8S 4L8
Telephone: 905-525-9140 ext 24877